* The photos are for representation purpose only. It is possible that a photo differ from the actual residence and is from a similar residence in the building. The correct layout of this residence is shown in the floorplans.
The old building of insurance company De Holland has been completely transformed into brand new 58 regular and duplex apartments. These modern apartments come fully furnished, in mid-century modern design. Each residence has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and a private bathroom with shower. The apartments have a separate storage (approx. 1 m²) in the basement.
Residents of DEHOLLAND can make use of a communal launderette and can safely store their bikes in the bike shed in the basement. Please note that linen is not included. There are parking spaces available. As a resident, you can enjoy the weather and meet your fellow residents on the beautiful communal rooftop terrace.
DEHOLLAND is located in calm residential neighborhood in the city center of Dordrecht, next to the National Museum of Education. The historical center of Dordrecht can easily be reached by foot. The area is filled with shops, eateries and cafes. DEHOLLAND has great access to public transportation: there is a bus stop in front of the building and the main train station of Dordrecht can be reached within 10 minutes by foot.
- 600 m to train station Dordrecht
- 500 m to historical center of Dordrecht
- 10 m to nearest bus stop
- 5-minute walk to city park Weizigtpark
- Eateries and shops around the corner